[PD] flash/pd

joreg joreg at gmx.at
Tue Feb 22 17:20:34 CET 2005

hm..

still not. but thanks for your interpretation. i have really nothing
more than this view of the site in mind. a large site with much text to
scroll. left side menu in red/orange. and the whole site was dedicated
to experiments about a gui-replacement or not full replacement but just
an alternative view.. for pd-patches realized in flash. and it was not
so long ago...

sorry if you have something better to do than reading about the
fantasies of a growing up.
joreg.

--
current: http://vvvv.meso.net