[PD] runtime error

Phillip Stearns mindphone_divided at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 06:22:28 CET 2005

OK.  I'm trying to run GEM on Windows XP and I believe that I have finally gotten the library to load properly but I can't quite tell because when I open ANY of the included pd files, PD crashes and gives me this error in windows: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:  Runtime Error program c:\pd\bin\pd.exe abnormal program termination."  This is as specfific as I can get.  I have run into this before and it was when I tried opening some patches that I had written with and earlier version of .38.  Any ideas as to what could be wrong?