[PD] complete installer for osx

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Wed Feb 23 14:23:03 CET 2005

So wasn't "Gem.pd.darwin" supposed to be under "extra"??

I just downloaded Pd-0.38-0test4HCS1.dmg from
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
and it (gem, pdp, ...) doesn't seem to be there...

Cheers
Ivan

On Feb 23, 2005, at 3:45 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2005, at 1:40 PM, Ivan Franco wrote:
>
>> Hello Hans, list!
>>
>> From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>
>>> The latest OSX installer on my page includes Gem and PDP.  Gem
>>> should work since its statically linked.  You'll need to install all
>>> of the needed static libs to get that PDP version to work.
>>
>> Did you meant Pd-0.38-0test4HCS1.dmg at
>> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html ?
>>
>> Ivan
>
> Yes, that is the one.  Its got a Gem and PDP binary included.
>
> .hc

> _____
>
> "If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
> exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an
> idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps
> it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
> the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
> of it."
>
>                                                     - Thomas Jefferson

_________________________________

Ivan Franco
R&D Director

ivan.franco at ydreams.com
http://www.iilab.com/ivan/

YDreams SA
http://www.ydreams.com

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:
YDreams accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard
to the information herein contained.
This message including any attachment hereof is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise legally
protected from disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by the
intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately (+351 21
294 9683) and delete this email and
any attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this
email or any attachment or disclose
its/their contents to any other person or entity. Thank you.