[PD] pas GOP, GOP

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Feb 24 21:37:11 CET 2005

thank youthank ythanthank youk yououthanthathank youthanthank youk younk
youkthank you youthank youthankthank you thank youyouthank you
tthank youhankthank yothank youu yothank youthank yththank thank
youyouank yououuthank youthank you!

Not to be greedy ;-), but when will OSX and windoze be supported for
this? I'd like to release new GoP versions of ParticleChamber for all
platforms.

derek