[PD] Re: PD-list digest, Vol 1 #1770 - 15 msgs

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Fri Feb 25 16:11:50 CET 2005

Excuse me, but what do you mean with "works straight off with GEM"
if GEM.pd_darwin still has to be downloaded and put into
Contents/Resources/Extra ?

Has for PDP on OSX you should try this:

http://ydegoyon.free.fr/INSTALL_NOTES.txt

It works but it's still not as friendly as a possible OS X installer
with the required libraries directly included.

Cheers
Ivan