[PD] PD wiki Bulgaria

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 26 06:44:45 CET 2005

This is great.  How about hosting it on puredata.org?  That's what its
there for: to provide a central resource for Pd users around the world.
  I'd be great if puredata.org started to be properly internationalized,
so that depending on what language you have set in your browser, that
is the language that puredata.org would be in.

.hc