[PD] gem video mixing does not work as before?

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Feb 28 17:16:13 CET 2005

Hi IOhannes,

sorry for beeing unclear.

the quoted tutorial shows an alpha blending method to mix to videos. i
know that it working nicely when i checked it some time ago.
now the same patch does not do the blending anymore.

so my question is: did i screw up my system or does somebody ele
experience the same problem (and what could it possibly be).

(pd 0.38 package osx)

thanks.