[PD] pas GOP, GOP

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 1 15:51:46 CET 2005

This is great news,

Good work Yves.

Maybe now with you on the case we will have *some* chance of finding these
consistancy check errors!!!!

And FYI for those on OS X the linux consistancy check failures often cause a
segfault. :( At least with popup.

Also I had some issues where if you create a popup object in a GOP, and then
create more objects and connect them you get a segfault when cutting the GOP or
closing the parent. If you create all objects and put in the popup last in the
GOP no segault.

I'll see if Yves objects do similar things...

B.

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Since those externals are in CVS, they'll be included in the next build
> that I do... now, I just need to find the time...
>
> .hc
>
> On Feb 24, 2005, at 3:37 PM, derek holzer wrote:
>
>> thank youthank ythanthank youk yououthanthathank youthanthank youk
>> younk youkthank you youthank youthankthank you thank youyouthank you
>> tthank youhankthank yothank youu yothank youthank yththank thank
>> youyouank yououuthank youthank you!
>>
>> Not to be greedy ;-), but when will OSX and windoze be supported for
>> this? I'd like to release new GoP versions of ParticleChamber for all
>> platforms.
>>
>> derek
>>

>> ydegoyon at free.fr wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>> 'Unauthorized pd' now supports GOP !!
>>> ( grid, playlist, pianoroll, ... )
>>> well, only the linux versions that are on my site.
>>> yipee, for no special occasion,
>>> i'm not using GOP too much.
>>> i just get this error message when i load some GOP patches :
>>> Consistency check failed: canvas_create_editor
>>> but it doesn't seem to hurt further.
>>> anyway, if someone have a clue about that error,
>>> let me know.
>>> saludos,
>>> sevy