[PD] [pmpd] - meaning of messages

cyrille cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Mar 1 16:25:40 CET 2005

hello frank,

i did not have lot's of time to look at it, but your new version works...

i have to look a the dyn object, i'm sure i'll find lot's of interesting
idea for the future developement of [pmpd].

about the matrix of connection, you can create all the link and change
only K and D to create or destroy the link. (if K=D=0 => no link)

i can imagine the result of the diferents structure, but changing the
structure in real time can gives inpredictible result (adding or lossing
energy...)

ok for the programing numbering of the masses and link. 'ill changes this.

++
Cyr