[PD] Gem fullscreen bug.

vade doktorp at mac.com
Tue Mar 1 21:37:35 CET 2005

Actually, out of habit I used pd_filmYUV+pix_texture. If pix_movie is
indeed faster (this is news to me, I thought the YUV gl path was
fastest..), I will re-try it on the machine and post results.

What codec did you use for the 1080i footage? Where are you? If youre
around NYC id be more than happy to give you some time on a G5 machine
to do some optimizations :)

Peace.