[PD] parent-child relation with sliders

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Mar 3 16:16:06 CET 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

can you send an example patch? I'm having a hard time conceptualizing
what you want them to do... it sounds like a simple issue of giving the
child sliders the same "receive" value and the parent slider's "send".
If this isn't what you want, then I have misunderstood.

derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 36: