[PD] how to do a http request from pd to a webserver and get the results

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Sat Mar 5 19:37:32 CET 2005

You could use one of the language externals, like Python or Ruby. Then
you'd also have access to google libraries etc.

Or perhaps.... you could do something with [netreceive]. If you set up
port 80 to be forwarded to it or something like that. I'm not too
familiar with network stuff, so I can't be of more help.

Or.... maybe.... you could use something that writes to a textfile,
which you can then access with anyone of a number of textfile reader
externals. The textfile would be like a data pipe or buffer or whatever
they call it.

Just a few ideas.

-Ian

http://www.0x09.com