[PD] keyboard-interface (hid?)

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sat Mar 5 20:40:33 CET 2005

Hallo!

I have made now an array, where all the keys are stored in (but not
automatic generated from /usr/include/linux/input.h - see attached file).
Maybe this is not so good - but it works ...

Some more (maybe stupid) linux specific questions:

If I add an additional mouse (so it's now the 3. mouse if you also count the
touchpad) this mouse is on my computer /dev/input/mouse2, but it's not in
/dev/input/event* .
So:
1) Is it also possible to access /dev/input/mouse2 with hid (because I
didn't manage it ...) ?
2) This 3. mouse also influences the displayed mouse of the X - is it also
possible to deactivate this mouse for X (so that it is only used within PD)
?

Now for the keyboard:
If I add a 2. keyboard I also don't get it in /dev/input/event* . I couldn't
find it yet, where it is, but X knows the keyboard, so you can write with
it.
So again the same questions:
1) Is it possible to access this 2. keyboard somehow with hid?
2) And can I disable it for X again ?

Thanks again,
LG
Georg

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms