[PD] VERY strange OSX PDP install problem

slimboyfatboyslim slimboyfatboyslim at slimboyfatboyslim.org
Mon Mar 7 15:24:56 CET 2005

hi,

As I remember, I came across with similar problem before but since it's
a long time ago, I can't recall exact what's happening.

Mine was related to ImageMagik, but yours should be sth related to
libtiff (may be wrong version)

hopefully you'll get sth from here
http://www.george-graphics.co.uk/pixiewiki/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?
InstallingOnOSX

BTW, mine is Asian mac.

May be you should feed american macs with burgers instead of pizza. I
give my mac some rice everyday.

Cheers,
SFS