[PD] PD and waveform~

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 7 18:36:48 CET 2005

Hallo,
Thomas Grill hat gesagt: // Thomas Grill wrote:

> >As this is a pd list, you should always describe the external you look
> >for a bit more for people who don't use Max.
> >
> Hmmm, i hope needn't switch off the Max-part of my brain when writing on
> this list? That would be very hard, given the similarities of the two
> systems.

I just didn't and don't know [waveform~] and I hope I'm not expected
to know it here.

If someone asks about: "Is there something like [external] in Max
available for Pd?" I think, a little explanation or a URL about what
[external] actually is or does would be kind. That's all I would ask
for.

It also can help to answer the question more quickly. I only got an
idea about what [wf~] is from your answer to the question, as I knew
wedit. After that I could then deduce that [waveform~] probably is
something similar to wvvw.

Is there something like Csound's "outch" in Pd? ;)

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38