[PD] colored/swooping cables

robertgarvin at bellsouth.net robertgarvin at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 7 22:50:01 CET 2005

Well.. I looked online at the program and saw how the lines were set up. I can sort of see how this would make reading the patch a bit eaiser, but you have to think, if you're making a patch that's got a command going to several different objects and you're pressed for space, then you're going to have a lot of cables very close to one another. if you have segmented lines stretching across the patch, and bending like they are in those schematics, it'd get very confusing to read. that might be where the color can come in... what did you mean by "easier to make"? does this express pcb just make circuit diagrams, or does it also show you what your schematic will do (ie if you have blinking LED's, can you run it and it show you blinking LEDs)?

-Robert