[PD] colored/swooping cables

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 7 23:02:40 CET 2005

Hallo,
ix at replic.net hat gesagt: // ix at replic.net wrote:

> ix_0_39 has colored cables:   http://whats-your.name/pd/gui/q.PNG
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/pure-data co pd/
> cd pd/src && wget http://whats-your.name/pd/ix039.patch && patch -p0 < ix039.patch
>
> to set colors, either edit the top of pd.tk in the ::pdtheme section, or while its running, eg:
> set ::pdtheme::object greeen , then refresh the window (minimizing/unminimizing will do.)

Very cool! (After I replaced the terrible purple with my preferred
terrible orange.)

Forgive one quick question which might show, that I don't use Pd 0.38
yet: The reworked array drawing with bezier curves and "List view" -
is this only in your version or also in Pd 0.38? It's so darn great!!

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38