[PD] allpass filters?

Julian Peterson julianpeterson at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 14:18:58 CET 2005

David--

Below is an abstraction I made for an allpass filter that is taken from the Roads Computer Music Tutorial... if you use it as an abstraction just name it something like allpass~.pd and use the following syntax:
[allpass~ delay_length feedback_gain post_gain],

Hope that helps!
-Julian

#N canvas 81 97 538 447 10;
#X obj 112 48 inlet~;
#X obj 112 261 +~;
#X obj 112 292 delwrite~ \$0-allpass \$1;
#X obj 218 95 delread~ \$0-allpass \$1;
#X obj 218 123 *~ \$2;
#X obj 403 94 loadbang;
#X obj 403 141 t f f;
#X obj 403 165 *;
#X obj 403 189 expr 1-$f1;
#X obj 218 225 *~;
#X obj 218 255 +~;
#X obj 440 117 f \$2;
#X obj 444 141 * -1;
#X obj 144 128 *~;
#X obj 218 401 outlet~;
#X obj 218 353 *~ \$3;
#X text 31 17 [allpass~.pd delay(ms) feedback(mult) postgain];
#X obj 403 117 f \$2;
#X connect 0 0 1 0;
#X connect 0 0 13 0;
#X connect 1 0 2 0;