[PD] multipoint touchscreen

vade doktorp at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 19:06:40 CET 2005

Yeah. It has a lot of potential. At share we had a workshop and it was
demo'd there. Very responsive, and a lot of possibilities.. the lack of
pressure / velocity information is kind of a letdown as is the
pricetag..., but otherwise it was very very impressive.

I think we are going to try to put the video online from the workshop.
Ill be happy to post a link to the video when we do.

:)