how (many) are we [was: Re: [PD] Segmented patch chords?]

Kyle Klipowicz t3553r4ct at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 23:00:07 CET 2005

I'm guessing there are about 200-300 of us.  How many subscribe to the mailing list?

~Kyle

Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
Which reminds of something related: How many Pd users do you all
think there are?

Read my thoughts.

http://perhapsidid.blogspot.com

"The bigger things get the smaller and duller or flatter the globe gets.  It is getting to be all one blasted little provincial suburb. When they have introduced American sanitation, morale-pep, feminism, and mass production throughout the Near East, Middle East, Far East, USSR, the Pampas, el Gran Chaco, the Danubian Basin, Equatorial Africa, Hither Further and Inner Mumbo-land, Gondhwanaland, Lhasa, and the villages of darkest Berkshire, how happy we shall be."

~J.R.R. Tolkien