[PD] Re: how (many) are we [was: Re: [PD]

Phillip Stearns mindphone_divided at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 06:47:09 CET 2005

Wade,

Are you talking about the University of Colorado?  At
Denver?

I am graduating from the music tech program over there
this Spring and was introduced to PD by a friend from
Australia while I was in Sweden last summer.

I know a guy named Wade in the UCD program but I can't
be certain it's you.  Seems too strange to be true but
who knows.

To All:

Other than a composer friend I met in Sweden and
another friend at Cal Arts, I have never met anyone
else in person who uses PD.  Most I talk to have heard
of Max and some have used it but when I mention Pure
Data I get a bunch of blank stares.

I have become a PD junkie in less than 6 months.
Thanks to everyone who has worked with the development
of PD and all its wonderful externals!

-Phil