[PD] Segmented patch chords?

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Mar 11 17:23:44 CET 2005

Jamie Bullock wrote:
> I think a list* data type is a really good idea. I've wanted a feature
> like this for some time, but don't like using externals in my patches
> unless I absolutely have to.

I think this is also an important issue. There should be a better way of
packaging a patch with the required externals for better
transferability. This would make it easier for us all to share. But for
all I know you avoid externals for idealogical reasons rather than
compatibility.

-ian

  I think this is definitely something that

http://www.0x09.com