[PD] and supercollider

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Fri Mar 11 21:12:16 CET 2005

vincent rioux:

>i can vaguely remember that i saw a pd object related to sc
>but cannot find anything about it anymore
>any idea?

Perhaps you are thinking about the k_sc~ object I once made
that let you get access to supercolliders input and output channels?
I removed it from cvs and replaced it with the more general object
called k_jack~ .

>otherwise does anybody know any references which demonstrate their
>combined use (thanks to osc i suppose).

I did a project doing the combination of supercollider and pd for
DSP and guile for controlling it all.

Heres the project report (max 10 pages. :-):
http://www.notam02.no/~kjetism/mus2860/doc/eksamen_en.pdf

And all files (code and soundfiles):
http://www.notam02.no/~kjetism/mus2860/everything.tar.gz