[PD] PD 4 DOS

beau25 at access4less.net beau25 at access4less.net
Sat Mar 12 19:21:59 CET 2005

Hi Frank,

> I've never heard of a Pd for DOS, but why not install
> Linux on that machine and run Pd in the terminal without
I have tryed to install mandrake (I think 9, about a year
ago) on it, but could not figure out how to get the laptop
screen driver installed, so I went back to windows.

> X. This should work just fine, so to say. For Linux you
> normally need at least a 386 CPU.

I could try again with planet ccrma, which version should I
use 8 or 9? It is only a 120mhz pentium1, do you think that
would meet the minimum system requirements?

-thanks
Beau