[PD] wacom intuos & PD

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 14 17:43:12 CET 2005

[hid]'s not on Windows yet, but the idea is to port it to Windows
(anyone windows hackers want to help?)  As for tablets, the wacom works
well with GNU/Linux and [hid].  On MacOS X, Wacom decided to create
their own API rather than integrate their driver in the existing API
(punks!).  That means in order to get [hid] to support tablets on MacOS
X, there needs to be a section written to the Wacom API in addition to
the Apple HID Manager.

.hc