[PD] gem - pix_buffer strangeness

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Mar 14 18:03:16 CET 2005

Hey Thoralf,

I'm still not hearing of any reason for keeping your images in one
gem-chain. This could be just because of the problem of overlapping 3D
geos? (5 cubes of the same size and position, and doing blending with
alpha values.) Due to the render order of the faces this could not be
the result your looking for.

Anyhow dynamic gem-chains are very possible and allow a lot of
possibilities.

PixelTANGO is linux and OSX, but it *should* work in Windows, just a
matter of getting the right externals and setting up the path and such.
One day it'll work well, with the guy who touches windows gets to it. ;)

Hope you put some videos up.
B.