how (many) are we [was: Re: [PD] Segmented patch chords?]

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Mar 14 18:23:14 CET 2005

The last PD class I taught at Interaccess (Toronto, Canada) was 50%
female. This class was the first in a series on pd, gem, audio,
electronics and microcontrollers.

On top of that of all the workshops I've taught there have always been
about 30% women and more.

I don't know how many of my students keep up with PD...

b.