[PD] wacom intuos & PD

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:26:02 CET 2005

In case anyone is interested, I put together a Windows external a few weeks
ago for my Wacom Graphire. I couldn't figure out how to read directly from
the device (I don't even know if you can) so there's an additional app that
grabs the tablet mouse pointer and relay's it to Pd (and so you need to copy
wintablet.exe to ./pd/bin/).

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~jsarlo/pd/wintablet.zip

Joe
jsarlo at ucsd.edu