[PD] netsend/netreceive

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 14 19:36:12 CET 2005

It helps to stick a toggle ([tgl]) on the connection status outlets of
both of those objects.  (right outlet on [netreceive] and only outlet
on [netsend]).  Then its easy to see the connection status.  Also, make
sure you can ping the IP address before trying to connect to it.

[netclient] and [netserver] are more powerful.  I much prefer the
[net*] objects to OSC because you don't have to do any translation, you
can just send and receive Pd messages.   And I have found OSC to be
much more of a hassle to get running than the [net*] objects, but to
each his own, I suppose.

.hc