[PD] [GEM] problems with pix

wolfgang schwarzenbrunner schwarz at gen-control.com
Tue Mar 15 10:06:24 CET 2005

hi...

well i think there are not really problems with codecs anymore. the only
codec i could remember i was having troubles with was the indeo 5.something
where the indeo 3.something was working fine. i think (haven`t really tried
it out yet) that nearly every quicktime codec works nice (which is great
:)). nevertheless i recommend using divX and render it each frame a
keyframe (if you want exact frames). if you just want to play your video at
normal speed or play with the funky world of divX compression you should
just do a preset divX render.

-- this is all i can say for pd 0.37.3, GEM 0.90.1, WinXP

regards
wolfgang