[PD] number problem

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Mar 15 19:07:26 CET 2005

Use prepend and/or lister from iemlib/zexy respectively. Or you could
look at the attached patch which does something similar. Under [pd
guts]->[pd random_list] is a patch that in part creates dynamincally
sized lists, which you could alter to your purposes.

I've also heard say that gridflow and other libraries have some useful
list kludges.

Hope that helps
-Ian

http://www.0x09.com