[PD] number problem

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Mar 15 19:37:46 CET 2005

You don't need the whole patch, just a subpatch within it. I just don't
have the time to rewrite it for you. If you don't have Zexy I would
really recommend getting it, it's almost a standard, and is
extraordinarily useful to boot.

If you really need to avoid using any external for some reason, maybe
you could kludge something out of spigots and a [pack f f f], but it
ain't gon' be purty.

The more I think about it, prepend and lister are going to be the
easiest way to do this. You're using them in a cross connection like the
basic counter in control examples to build a dynamic list.

-I

http://www.0x09.com