how (many) are we [was: Re: [PD] Segmented patch chords?]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 15 16:43:43 CET 2005

I am definitely interested, as well as others.  We should set up a Pd
night in the near future, with perhaps an intro to Pd as well.  I would
happily teach that.

Also, I could see if I could host a night at ITP/NYU
(http://itp.nyu.edu ).  Its a media arts program, and we host things
like this from time to time.  I just finished my masters there, but I
could still organize an event there, esp. with help from friends who
are currently students.  Its not a bar or club, but a different kind of
venue might be a welcome change.

.hc