[PD] Re: new pmpd developer

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 15 23:01:42 CET 2005

Hallo Krzysztof,
Krzysztof Czaja hat gesagt: // Krzysztof Czaja wrote:

> Frank Barknecht wrote:
> >Yes, and it even works better here (maybe I have another sprintf, I
> >get lots of errors like "sprintf: no method for float").
>
> another sprintf -- where from?  Are you sure its box is not dashed?

Dashed it wouldn't give this error message. ;)

But I found it now: It's in ext13, at least it was: I might have a
very old version here. I now removed all ext13 references in my .pdrc
as I think the single externals I might need are in the CVS build
anyway without conflicts. Now I get your correct sprintf.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41