[PD] Re: new pmpd developer

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 15 23:27:50 CET 2005

Hallo,
Thomas Ouellet Fredericks hat gesagt: // Thomas Ouellet Fredericks wrote:

> Here are videos (screen captures, not yet the actual installation) and
> part of the code of my Fwish (Bassin du destion) installation. One
> version has fish that do not collide, the other does not because I
> decided it is nicer when the fish overlap.

So far I could only see the 01-version, which is very cute!

However: You seem to be on an operating system, where upper/lower case
doesn't matter: guts/FWISH.pd is referenced as [guts/fwish] in your
main patch. But this will not be found on Linux and proper Unixes,
which see "X" as something totally different than "x".

Some similar errors show up inside your patch, I'll go hunt them down
now.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41