[PD] video tracking how advanced?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Mar 16 18:43:11 CET 2005

I think your after largely the eyesweb feature of tracking multiple
points of pressence/colour/motion?

I've talked to Mr Gridflow (Mathieu Bounchard) about this, as gridflow
has pretty fast access to all pixels its exposed to. The reason why
little software does it is that it is a complex problem! I personally
can't get my head around the mathematics of how to make it work, but I
know many have asked Mathieu and he is thinking about it.

So Mathieu, when will there be an example patch of tracking n number of
points?

I'd love to be able to do this too!

pix_blob works very well for a single centroid, but thats it.
pix_multiblob? ;)