[PD] Re: new pmpd developer

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:47:52 CET 2005

I can correct most of the stuff but I do not understand the error :

MPEG3: unsupported!

I made the mvoies with quicktime pro 6.3. They are actually TGA image
sequences, millions+ of colors. What alpha format does quiktime for
linux  support?

The movies are read with [pix_movie] followed by an [alpha] box.

Tom