[PD] PDa on HP IPAQ 5550

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Mar 17 16:10:35 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

CK wrote:

>>1) The "PDa development environment" you mention on the PDa site, which
>>you run on your desk/laptop to make PDa patches... when is that available?
>

> I use remote X11 forwarding that works fine

I'd like to make some screenshots for Guenter, so could you give me a
short how-to on this? I can't find anything on the IPAQ resembling
/etc/ssh/sshd_config (except for a Vim conf file...), so I just tried:

$ ssh -2 -X -C root at 192.168.17.212

and then

# x-window-manager

but then a window flashes open and closed and I get a huge string of
errors in the terminal:

matchbox-wm: X error warning (0x2000003): BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter) (opcode: 3)

Suggestions appreciated.

best,
derek