[PD] History of PD development

Beau Casey beau25 at access4less.net
Thu Mar 17 21:29:36 CET 2005

Hi Sam,
   You probably already know this, but there is some good historical
information about PureData on  www.PureData.info also there was a "future of
computer music languages panel discussion" in an issue of computer music
journal (maybe last summer) that I found very insightful. You could also
look at Miller Pucket's websight, and I would mention last automns First
International Pure Data Convention. As a foot note you could also mention
planet ccrma at stanford low latency pure data kernal, and no doubt many
other interesting branchs of the PD family

http://www.cypod.co.nr