[PD] [hid] - question

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 18 07:21:36 CET 2005

If the linux input event scheme supports RS232/USB adapters, but I am
pretty sure it does not.  The problem is mapping the data to input
events.

I am working with Tom Igoe of ITP/NYU to try to figure out ways of
incorporating microcontrollers into the [hid] framework.  We have
discussed a few ideas, now its time for some coding to see what
works...

.hc