[PD] Mac OS X installer with library documentation

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 18 07:37:53 CET 2005

Yeah, that one is getting a bit old.  I am going to update it soon,
whenever I find some time.  If I could actually get paid to do this
stuff, that would save me from having to find a job!  Someday...

I do have a laundry list of updates, bugfixes, etc. so the next one
should be better, naturally...

.hc