[PD] gem & cinepak video on linux

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Mar 18 16:22:08 CET 2005

photo jpeg should be the best codec for performance!!!!

Just the biggest file sizes...

(at least on linux)

I have an installation using gem 0.79 that has been up for years without
problems mixing four videos using this codec.

Patrick: For MPEG2 the delta compression may be screwing up the frame
seeking... ? some codecs only play forward well, and awfully backward.