[PD] [hid] - question

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Mar 18 16:35:25 CET 2005

Hey HC,

This sounds really interesting. Very inline with the work of Christian
klippel on a microprocessor platform using the HID protocol. Also this
would be of VERY high value to the "Art interface device" people feel
free to add yourselves to "aid at interaccess.org" if your not already on
it. (very low traffic. lots o' lurkers.)

Keep me posted! :)

I'm about to start build a ucapps controller, but a future HID
controller would be pretty cool... :)

B.