[PD] Pd Meeting @ Share

vade doktorp at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 23:54:00 CET 2005

Hi.

I sent an email off to the Share list to find out if any one sunday is
better than the others for PD heads (location/venue etc), and will hear
back soon. Once we decide, ill post a link on the main site, and we can
send off announcements etc.

It will be nice to (possibly) see some new faces at share

Peace!