[PD] feedback control

Thoralf Schulze thoralf_schulze at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 19 19:22:05 CET 2005

hi robert,

in theory, it is possible to cancel a signal out by
adding a signal with inverted phase to it.
I'm not an expert at this, but you could filter out
the feedback with a band pass filter (set its
resonance freuqency to the peak of the feedback),
invert [*~]--[-1] this signal and add it to the
original signal again.
I'm not sure if this will work in reality -  you'll
probably need a latency close to nil ...