[PD] PDa update/buglist/comments

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Sun Mar 20 23:28:16 CET 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, derek holzer wrote:
> * [vd~]: does not create.
> * Other delay/table objects such as [delwrite~] + [delread~] and
> [tabwrite~] + [tabread~] don't seem to be different, except as you have
> noted: "tabread~ and tabwrite~ are indexed in milliseconds instead of
> samples".

Hi,

I could figure out the problem with vd~ you have. In PDa you are forced
to create the vd~ after you have created the delwrite~. The same goes
for delread~, but is seems that at that time you had tested delwrite~
already, so it worked. Anyhow, this might be a disturbing behaviour and
I am thinking about a better solution (and error message :)
I put that and some more things into the FAQ, going to update the
rest during the week.

Cheers and thanks,

Guenter