[PD] feedback control

matthew jones mj at isvr.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 21 15:42:58 CET 2005

Hi, thanks for that feedback Sven,
I'm just curious as to how some piece of external hardware would know what
is feedback and what is, say, just an electric guitar holding a sustained
note...

I suppose if you were to set it all up first when nobody was playing, then
anything 'new' could be left untouched.
But I doubt these behringer units are designed like that?

By the way, any other musos out there both thankful and a little bemused
that behringer can make so many units at such little cost??  I mean it's
unbelievable what their condenser mics are going for, for example...

cheers,
Matt

http://www.loopit.org