[PD] GEM pix delay loop

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Mon Mar 21 17:28:28 CET 2005

Well I guess PDP would be the preferred way to do this, but AFAIK no one
has compiled it for Windows, which, by unfortunate necessity, is what I
need to write this for.

Any way to apply a recursive filter with a delay would be good. I just
tried using [repeat], since looping is basically a kind of recursion,
but no luck since I couldn't incrementally delay them.

Really all I need is to be able to copy the dereferenced pointer once,
apply effects to it, and add that back to the original. Doing that
recursively would be just what I need. I thought that's what a
[pix_separator] would do.

Any thoughts?

-ian