[PD] GEM pix delay loop

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Mar 21 19:00:52 CET 2005

Ah.. I wish there were enough windows developers to help with the
windows stuff!!! I wonder what the stats are for what OSs people use PD
on. I get the feeling it has an inverse relationship to what the
developers are using! ;)

What are you actually doing with the add and multiply? for a test you
could try using pix_data to create a pd message of the image, and then
dumping that as a message back into the chain above.

I've done very little with pix_ stuff in Gem, since I'd not consider it
the strength of Gem... so maybe some other Gem pix_ gurus have some ideas??

could you do something using multiple gem-chains? perhaps using
pix_separator and/or the pix buffer stuff.

B.