[PD] [OT] Harware accelaration on ATI radeon 9000 (M9) for gem

Andres Cabrera andres at geminiflux.com
Tue Mar 22 00:00:09 CET 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your pointers, turns out it was a simpler problem, and all I
had to do was read the log file more carefully... somewhere in there
there was a message saying two monitors were not supported with dri
(though I don't have two monitors right now, I had connected a viedobeam
recently). Modifying xorg.conf accordingly solves the problem!
Thanks!
Andrés